Monday, November 10, 2008

Way to go, Dolphins! Dolphins????

I had the pleasure of attending a Miami Dolphin game yesterday with my lovely hubby, Greg, and my TFF's (that's Truly Fabulous Friends), Wendy and Mark. What a wonderful day!



As a life-long, die-hard Pittsburgh Steeler fan, the weather was a bit warm for my traditional football taste. I'm used to tailgating in Sorels and woolen underwear. Speaking of tailgating, Wendy and Mark hooked us up! We had cheese and crackers, all-natural all-beef brats, yummy Fire & Ice salad and scrumptious sweet potato pie with praline pecan topping! Gosh I'm hungry just thinking about it! Oh, and not only did they hook us up in the food department, but Wade gets a special shout out for putting up with us as our chauffeur. Thanks, Wade!

The Dolphins won (narrowly) which made for a great game. The energy in the stands was infectious, which makes me think I just might have to become a Dol-Fan. But don't worry, Big Ben, Troy and Hines. I will never forsake you! Now, where IS my Terrible Towel????










No comments: